VikRestaurants 1.8.3 Release
VikRestaurants 1.8.3 is now available.
This version contains some new features, several enhancements and a few bug fixes.
What's in 1.8.3?
Here is a list of what this new version brings.
- Added parameter to choose whether the dishes are editable after transmit to kitchen.
- Implemented new Delivery Notes rule for custom fields.
- Implemented new Reservation Notes rule for custom fields.
- Created the Orders Availability widget for the dashboard (take-away).
- Added support for take-away menus publishing dates.
- It is now possible to use the READ MORE separator to write the short description for the items.
- Further enhancements to the "cluster" search feature.
- It is now possible to override the Minimum Order Total setting with the special days.
- Improved the image caching within the media manager.
- VikRestaurants is now compatible with Joomla 4 (at least up to Beta 5).
- Fixed availability issue within the details page of a product.
- Fixed price calculation after selecting a product variation.
- Fixed an issue that might not properly display the selected product variation (order dishes).
- Fixed issue with take-away items gallery.
Got Errors During the Update?
If the update process gave you some errors, then it may be possible that your current installation or account are not allowed to install the new version of VikRestaurants for free. This is may due to 2 different factors:
- the domain from which you are requesting the update is not registered;
- your support license expired.
In case you are sure that your website is properly registered on our system, then you may have to purchase another copy of VikRestaurants in order to extend your support license by another year. Click HERE if you wish to go ahead with the purchase.
Otherwise just contact us if you don't know what you should do.
Enjoy your new VikRestaurants!