Your cart is empty!
VikRestaurants 1.8.1 Release
VikRestaurants 1.8.1 is now available.
This version contains some new features, several enhancements and a few bug fixes.
What's in 1.8.1?
Here is a list of what this new version brings.
- Customers are now able to close the bill and pay online without leaving the table.
- Added support for payment self-confirmation.
- Implemented a new rule to send a notification to the customers when they sit at the table.
- Displayed a navigation bar to filter the menus by section (order dishes page).
- The page used to order dishes at the table now supports the URL rewriting.
- The Kitchen widget is now able to show also the tables that haven't ordered yet.
- All the Overview widget features are now available also in the operators area.
- The notes of the reservations are now displayed in several widgets.
- All the pages of the program are now auto-scrolled in case the contents are not immediately visible (e.g. due to a large slideshow).
- PayPal payment method now supports an "auto-submit" parameter.
- PayPal payment method now auto-fills the billing details of the customer.
- Extended bounds of people dropdown while creating a reservation from the back-end.
- Fixed an issue with pickup/delivery charges when editing the orders from the back-end.
- Fixed some ACL rules that were using wrong names.
- Fixed working shift selection when creating a special day for take-away group.
- The current time is now adjusted to the local offset within certain widgets.
- Fixed occupancy calculation for the related widget.
- Fixed issue that might change serial code every time an operator updated a reservation.
- Fixed an issue that could occur when retrieving the preferred countries for the phone number field.
Enjoy your new VikRestaurants!