VikAppointments 1.6.6 Release
VikAppointments 1.6.6 is now available.
This version contains some new features, several enhancements and a few bug fixes.
What's in 1.6.6?
Here is a list of what this new version brings.
- Added support for Zoom.us video meetings (external plugin required).
- Implemented the description for custom fields.
- It is now possible to create/edit a customer while managing a reservation.
- Clicking an empty cell on the calendar view will let you create a new reservation.
- The e-mail subject now supports dynamic tags.
- Improved the layout of the modal that shows the details of an appointment.
- It is now possible to exclude the default custom texts while sending manual e-mails.
- Added several plugin events to enhance the software extensibility.
- Fixed a few minor issues with the latest PHP versions.
Got Errors During the Update?
If the update process gave you some errors, then it may be possible that your current installation or account are not allowed to install the new version of VikAppointments for free. This is may due to 2 different factors:
- the domain from which you are requesting the update is not registered;
- your support license expired.
In case you are sure that your website is properly registered on our system, then you may have to purchase another copy of VikAppointments in order to extend your support license by another year. Click HERE if you wish to go ahead with the purchase.
Otherwise just contact us if you don't know what you should do.
Enjoy your new VikAppointments!