VikAppointments 1.6.2 Release
VikAppointments 1.6.2 is now available.
This patch contains a few major bug fixes, several minor bug fixes and some improvements related to the payments, special rates and Employees Area.
What's in 1.6.2?
Here is a list of what this new version brings.
- The employees can have different descriptions for the assigned services (see overrides section).
- It is now possible to stylize the days/time-slots that own an active special rate.
- Payment gateways now support access levels for being used by certain users only.
- It is now possible to assign a working day to certain services while creating it (Employees Area).
- The notification e-mail received by the customers now displays the total NET (only in case of options).
- The time slots are now able to display the checkout time next to the checkin (configuration setting).
- Employees phone numbers can be clicked to start a call on devices that support it.
- PayPal now supports a parameter to force TLS 1.2 protocol (safe mode).
- Fixed some errors related to the working days creation.
- PayPal sandbox now uses TLS 1.2 protocol.
- Employees are now lifetime published in case there are no subscriptions.
- Calendars are now displayed starting from the start publishing date of the services (if specified).
- Fixed an issue that was creating the employees even if the account registration failed (Employees Area).
- Fixed duplicate aliases error that might occur while cloning the employees.
- Registering a new employee through the Employees Area now generates an alias.
- Creating a new service through the Employees Area now generates an alias.
- Fixed an issue that might block the user saving on certain browsers (back-end).
- It is no more possible to change the form name of a custom field for the employees once it has been created.
- It is no more possible to switch type of a cron job once it has been created.
- The cron job files are now exported properly.
- The services can be properly assigned to the groups (Employees Area).
- The checkout dropdown now allows the selection of times that exceed the midnight.
- Fixed availability errors that might occur with weird configurations.
- Fixed an error that was not sending SMS notifications to the employees.
- Fixed a PHP notice within the back-end dashboard.
- Fixed an error that might occur after validating a payment through the Offline Credit Card gateway.
Enjoy your new VikAppointments!